Creating a blogger blog and profit from it has become one of the most popular areas of profit from the Internet in recent times, and with the difference in profit methods through this area between the profit from Adsense ads or profit from affiliate marketing by reviewing products ... The creation of a blogger blog in the current period is a smart and free investment Exactly, and it may yield you a large profit.
In this article, we will explain to you how to create your own blogger in easy and simple steps and in a few minutes.
Steps to create a blogger blog
1- Visit the Blogger site
Visit the Blogger website and then click create your blog.
When you click on Create Your Blog, you will be taken to the login page for your Gmail email.
This page offers you two options:
- Log in to the email that you already have on Google.
- Create a new Gmail account.
Note (We recommend that you always create a custom email for your blog other than your personal mail, to easily access the messages you receive regarding the blog separately and to avoid losing them or mixing them with your messages on your personal mail.
Also, creating a special blog email that adds a professional touch to your blog, especially if you want to communicate with your blog visitors via email).
You can also log in with your current email only to start creating and setting up the blog and then create a private email for the blog later.
2- Choose a name to appear as an author in Blogger
Now you will need to add a special name that appears to your blog visitors when you write an article or topic.
Choose the name you want and click on Continue to Blogger.
3- Your blogger name
At the top of the page, the Blogger post reminds you of its laws regarding cookie rules, its relationship with Google Analytics and AdSense, and other data that Google generally collects and how it uses it.
We strongly recommend that you review these laws and avoid breaking them, but you can skip this step if you want, as you can review these laws later.
Now let's start explaining the implementation of the last steps in the process of creating a blogger blog by clicking on Create a New Blog, and in it, you will need to choose:
- Blog model name.
- The name of the blog, which will appear in the blog link.
- What your blog will look like and how the topics it will look like.
Make sure that you choose your unique name. Also, note that you will not be able to pass this step unless you choose a new name that has not been used before.
If the name you entered was previously used, an alert will appear with a phrase (the title of this blog is not available).
When you choose an available name, the phrase (the title of this blog is available) will appear with a sign (✓).
Finally, choose the appearance of your blog and the way the posts and articles appear on it.
After completing the data and choosing the appearance, click on Create New Blog.
Here are some tips for choosing your blog's name and template:
- Do not give the blog your name unless it will talk about you personally or your own topics.
- Choose a name that expresses the blog's specialization, to connect in the visitor's mind that your blog is the blog in which he will find information about this field (for example, a sports blog, preferably its name contains sports or sports synonyms).
- The name can be changed later if you want, but this will confuse your blog visitors, so try the names in the first stages of launching the blog until you reach the name that you will settle on permanently.
We recommend that you choose a template that has an attractive appearance, and is compatible in its display with various devices and browsers.
- If you do not like any of the available templates, you can change them later, and choose between other templates provided by external sites for free.
Congratulations, you have finished creating your own Blogger blog, the next step is introducing some of the sections and how to start writing your first blog post.
Explanation of blogger Blog Control Panel Sections
Before the main sections of the control panel, you will find in the top right, and below the Blogger logo:
- First: the name of your blog: This is the name that you previously chose.
- Second: View the blog button.
If you click on View Blog, you will move to your blog as it appears to the visitor.
Now let's move on to the Bogger Dashboard sections
1- Posts Blogger
Through it, you can see the posts that you have written on your blog, and also when you click on it, a new post button will appear at the top on the right.
2- Blogger statistics
This section includes several pages, and this is an explanation for each of them:
It is a page that briefly shows you the data of your blog's visits in a certain period of time, such as the daily number of visits, or during a week or a month. This page also shows you the sources of visitors and their data.
This page shows you the posts you have written and your blog pages in general.
C- Traffic sources
The contents of this list show you the data of your blog's traffic sources and is divided into:
- Referral URLs refer to the links that visitors used to access your blog, for example, if the visitor searched Google for your blog and then clicked on the link from the displayed search results, the search results link appears.
- Referral sites blogger It refers to the sites that the visitor used to access your blog, for example, if the visitor searched Google for your blog ... and then clicked on the link for it from the displayed search results, the source of the visit is Google.com.
- Search keywords Here are the keywords the visitor used to search for your blog.
(Through this section, you can find out which topics the visitor is searching for on your site, and thus improve them and work on adding new topics in the same specialty).
D - the audience
In this part, all the data about the audience that visited your site is displayed, the data is displayed according to the geographical presence of the visitors, according to Internet browsers, and according to the operating systems.
3- Blogger Comments
Here, the comments of your blog's visitors appear on the articles on it, and these comments are divided into:
- Comments posted: These are the comments that you have reviewed and allowed to be posted on your blog.
- Comments spam: In this section, comments that you have classified as annoying appear, such as a comment containing a suspicious link or an inappropriate comment.
4- Blogger Profits
This section shows you data about your earnings from Google Adsense ads, but first, you must be accepted into Google Adsense in order for you to see your earnings data.
5- Blogger Pages
6- Blogger Planning
This section enables you to add tools to your blog, such as ad codes, and you can also control the locations of these tools in your blog to reach the best arrangement that suits your blog and its visitors.
7- Blogger Appearance
From this section, you can control the appearance of your blog Blogger, and choose between the templates provided to you by the Blogger platform. Also, after choosing a template, you can preview how it is displayed on desktop and mobile devices to ensure that it appears appropriately on all devices.
8- Blogger Settings
This section enables you to control the settings of your blog Blogger and it is divided into:
A- Basic settings
Such as the title of the blog and its description (in terms of the specialty you are interested in or the areas that the blog topics focus on), and through this section, you can add or delete writers in your blog Blogger.
B- Posts, comments, and participation
This section allows you to control the number of topics that you want to appear on the main page, and it also allows you to control the comments with several options, such as the number of them and who can add a comment next to the comments in your posts.
C- An e-mail
Through this section, you can manage several email-related features, for example, you can change the e-mail address at which you receive blog alerts such as comments to be an e-mail address other than the blog e-mail address itself.
D- Language and coordination
This tab enables you to control the blog display language and the date and time format of the blog Blogger. You can also activate the voice translation feature and the translation language that you want the visitor who uses this feature to listen to.
E- Search preferences
This tab is for some advanced settings for your blog Blogger, which are intended to improve search engines, and from which you can create a description for your blog so that it appears in the search engines.
With it, you can also create an Error 404 page, redirect the corrupt links, and also make your site's indexing settings.
This tab contains some other miscellaneous settings and it is divided into three parts:
- Import and keep a backup copy From there, you can take a backup copy of your blog files.
- Delete the blog With it, you can delete your blogger blog.
- Website feed With it, you can set the RSS feed for your blog.
- Adult content Here, you can determine if your site content is suitable for adults only.
- Google Analytics With it, you can link your blog to your Google Analytics account.
G- User Settings
And in it, you can make an amendment to your account on Blogger, which you do in the second step of the steps for creating a blogger blog, and through it, you can also change the language of the control panel.
Finally, to create a post in Blogger, click on the Posts tab at the top of the list, then click the New Post button to move to the post writing page.
Creating a new blog blogger requires no more than writing the title of the post and its content on the writing side, as for the publishing side, we will discuss it in detail in future articles.
Important tips that will enable you to create a successful blogger blog
Creating a blogger blog is the first way in the field of blogging, and several steps and tips must be followed to create an attractive Booger blog that visitors prefer and whose topics are read by a large number of followers, so I advise you to follow these tips after creating the blog blogger:
- Specialization makes it easy for you to choose the topics that you will start writing on the blog, so start by choosing a suitable major for you that you love and know a lot about or you are willing to read about and learn.
- Having attractive and different content is one of the most important free ways to get visitors to your blog, so be sure to constantly add new content.
- Although the content is the main element in attracting visitors, the ease of displaying the topics and designing the blog is also important, so do not forget to choose an attractive template that fits all browsers and devices.
- Do not expect to achieve quick gains in a short time, but rather you should think about attracting the visitor to your blog and making it one of the sites that visitors see daily ... When you achieve this goal, making profits will be an easy process.
- Trial and error is an important element in the success of any project, so do not be afraid to change your strategy in writing every period and monitor its results on your visitors.
- Writing depends mainly on having sources you have on the topic you want to write about, so once you define your sources, the next steps become easier.
- Follow-up of those who preceded you in the field and your competitors is important, and it will gain you a lot of information about the field and help you define your style in the writer and present the content.
In the end, don't forget to share the article with everyone you think wants to create a free blogger blog.